https://mannuforall.blogspot.com/
mannuforall
Providing Free Tech Support, Mobile and Tech updates, Free Mobile Apps, Apps on Demand, Handler UI Mod, Mobile Tips-Tricks, Free GPRS Setting, Windows Apps & Tips And Lots More Only At Your Favorite Mobile/Tech Blog
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer

Search This Blog


Celebrate Birthday of Sonu Nigam -Super Singer of India

Sonu Nigam, known as the best playback singer in India.
Today on 30th july we celebrating his birthday. He sang his very first song "O assmaan Wale" on 16 october 1992. He host TVS Sa Re Ga Ma first episod on 1 may 1995. His pop album was big hits like Dewana, Jaan, Yaad, Kismat...
You can wish birthday to Sonu by leaving comment below & I'll mail to SONU. For complete detail of Sonu goto http://www.mannuforall.i8.com/custom.html

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sonu I Love You! Wish you a very very birthday. I'm from Hydradad & soon come to Mumbai to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you Sonu. WISH to more hits & awards to you. Pls mail me on amittp@yahoo.co.in
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Sonu happy birthday. We also Enjoying in home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Sonu very very wishes for you. pls give me your mobile no.
    gine from Bhopal

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey you plzzzzzzz give me your phone no & mail id. really I love you. please chat me on yahoo my id is sonalss@yahoo.co.in
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jo baat kisi ko na kahi jaye woh raaz hoti hai, lakho awaazo main ek alag teri awaaz hoti hai...
    wish you very happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir aapne Indian Idol kyo chod diya? wahan aapke didar to tv par ho jate the!

    ReplyDelete
  8. meri taraf se bhi thoda sa cake kha lena.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Your valuable comments. You'll get a reply soon -mannuforall